* Use cuticle oil twice daily. This is available for
purchase from me.
* Never use your nails as tools, use the pads of your
* Never pick the product off as this can cause
damage to the nail.
* Do not use nail varnish remover containing
* Always wear gloves when doing household
chores and gardening.
* Some pink Gel polishes can sometimes (not always) fade slightly in strong sunlight (eg: going abroad to a very hot sunny country). This is due to the pigment used in pink gels so consequently they are more prone to fade in strong sunlight.
* Avoid getting insect repellents containing DEET on your nails (get someone else to apply it for you)
* Wash hands well after applying suncream (or get someone else to apply it for you)
* Wash hands well after being in a swimming pool that contains chlorine.
* Keep your nails at a reasonable length.
* Never to try to remove the product yourself unless you have been educated in the correct removal process.